The Great Gatsby -Ivette Carrillo

Hello Everybody! My name is Ivette Carrillo and I am currently a senior in high school. This blog is about the fantastic recourses there are on the internet! This is an assignment for my I.B English class for The Great Gatsby novel that was written by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I hope the recourses that are posted on this blog help your understanding of the book. If not, then feel free to leave a comment below the post and I'll take your advice into consideration.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

 “Let us learn to show our friendship for a man when he is alive and not after he is dead.” —Meyer Wolfshiem
Posted by I.B English Class at 7:19 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (8)
    • ▼  May (8)
      • The O' Bon Qui Qui Show!
      • Just Shmoop It!
      •  “Let us learn to show our friendship for a man wh...
      •  “The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when t...
      • “I hope she’ll be a fool. That’s the best thing a ...
      • The Great Gatsby is a Great Book!
      • I Understand Now!!
      • Historical Biographical Info.

About Me

I.B English Class
Minneapolis, MN, United States
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.